Thanks Nicolas,

is there anything, even work in progress, you are able to share at the moment?

This way other could chime in and help moving further.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 03.07.17 um 09:26 schrieb Nicolas Malin:
Hi Michael

Le 02/07/2017 à 20:42, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Julien, all,

I'd like to resurrect this discussion and the activities to improve the OFBiz user interface. I think we really should put some focused effort on it if we want OFBiz to be recognized as a modern ERP. Also, if we imporve the UI, more users and also developers will be attracted which will be a win for the community and further development of OFBiz.

Nicolas and others who have started work on this: can you give us an update about the efforts undertaken and where we stand?
Currently I block on the comon-theme with a good information propagation. My next step will be create a dedicate object as referent on widget context, but my works has been disturb with the framework separation and the git-svn link break. Instead of continue, I help some people to work on the groovy mini-lang conversion. I plan to improve a few the groovy DSL and after I continue the work on commont-theme.

Nicolas