Hi Michael,

My suggestion (other opinions might enrich the discussion) is to limit
current work to moving actual web items (html, css, javascript, images and
so on).

Moving ftl might be too much work and perhaps widgets should stay where
they are. What I suggest moving is things that live in the browser to the
base/common theme.