Craig,

To be sure to have this information in footer as explained by Paul, run

"ant svninfo" in releases/branches  before R16

"gradlew svninfoFooter" in R16 or trunk

HTH

Jacques

Le 19/07/2017 à 02:34, Paul Foxworthy a écrit :
Hi Craig,

The version will probably be in the footer of the web pages. Look for
example at the dark grey stuff at the bottom of
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/main .

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy