I'm looking at OFBIZ-9429.patch, and wondering how to apply it to a current install. I'm not sure which version I'm running though, can't see it in any of the unzipped files yet and I don't know where to find it in the software menu.

I used the main download zip, I beleive it was the first one to use gradle, and I don't think I've reinstalled since any updates came out -- I'm guessing 16.11.01. Is there a "how to apply a patch" doc somewhere? Was this email something for the dev list, or should I have asked over at user?