On 11/10/2016 09:47, Mark Struberg wrote:

I've exchanged ideas with Romain how we can push OpenJPA-3.0.0.

To finish implementing all JPA-2.1 features will cost us some time.
But it would be quite easy to ship milestone releases with a well specified set
of features (and ongoing bugfixes).

# openjpa-3.0.0-m1
  * API and lib upgrade (done)
  * bugfixes (quite a few done)
  * improved OSGi support (done)

  * stored procedure support (done)
  * SynchronizationType suport (wip)

# openjpa-3.0.0-m2
  * you name it

Timeframe would be about 2 months for each milestone.
I would like to start with m1 after the SynchronizationType support is done
(hope to do it in the next 2 weeks)

Thanks for your effort in pushing the 3.0.0 (and JPA 2.1) forward!

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence