Hi all,

Armin Le Grand schrieb:
     Hi Kevin and Marcus,

let's wait and see if Regina may know/find a place in the office where
this is needed.

I see that the folder htmlexpo is used in File > Wizards > Web Page..

But I do not see any of the selected pictures in the result of the Wizard. Does someone know, where these picture should appear in the result of the Wizard? Or has some function be removes from the wizard some time ago, without removing the selection?

My suggestion is to remove the folder in the build, but provide a zipped version of the folder (=80KB) somewhere for download. So if someone really searches for it, we can give him a download link.

 Problem is that the gallery is used as kinda 'graphic
ressource holder' from some office modules, so some themes *have* to
stay. These are normally hidden, but as seen with the rulers - don't
have to be...

For example the bullets are used not only in numbering and outline but as data point pictures in charts too.

Kind regards
Regina