Hi List,

I have now reduced some of the biggest graphics (which had sizes up to 1700x1400) and got a size of the install set of:

original: 122 MB (128.229.180 bytes)
modified: 138 MB (145.384.769 bytes)

Thus, with the new themes (with # of entries)

    arrows (68)
    bullets (merged with existing, 92, 30 new ones)
    computers (18)
    diagrams (108)
    education (13)
    environment (25)
    finance (42)
    people (52)
    symbols (90)
    transportation (14)
    textshapes (38)

and the old themes

    www-back (62)
    www-graf (93)
    rulers (25)
    sounds (35)
    htmlexpo (48)

we have an extra of 16 MB (17.155.589 bytes). That is an increase of 13,37885% for 498 new graphics.

All entries are newly created (for better thumbnails). The thumbnail quality will be increased for all user-added stuff in the gallery, too. The user gets a good pre-installed amount and selection of graphics for all purposes.

I propose to add it in that form; when the vector-based versions should show up later it is easy to replace these.

Sincerely,
    Armin