On 13.12.2012 11:09, Armin Le Grand wrote:
    Hi Kevin,

On 13.12.2012 11:03, Kevin Grignon wrote:
Armin,

Could you share a screen cap?

I could, but it will be much easier and more valuable when you wait for the next buildbot builds and install a AOO develop version. Only there will you be able to change everything yourself. I will not be able to take into account things like black/colored backgrounds, system color settings, HighContrast and others.

I am also interested in a screenshot. It would save me time and trouble not to have to wait for the next build, locate it, download it and install it. And I could watch it in the morning on my IPad.

-Andre