Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Tseng,

welcome to our project.

tseng chan schrieb:
Hello All,
My name is Tseng, from southern California, interested in joining the
opensource community to gain some experience. My interest lies in
C++/Python.

Then you will be interest in core development? That's fine. To get
started you first need your own build. If you not have done it already,
then you should start with reading the guides on the Wiki.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

If you want to work with git, that is possible, but need some further
steps.

Please ask whenever something do not work for you. Especially building
on Windows with a MSVC Express might be a little bit tricky. What OS do
you use?

If you have got your own build, you should say, which area you are
interested in, Calc, Draw, Writer, Help or whatever.

Kind regards
Regina