Hello, thank you very much for your answers. I created a macro as you show
me, and it works:
Sub modificacion
oCon=ThisDatabaseDocument.CurrentController.ActiveConnection
oStat=oCon.CreateStatement
sSQL = "UPDATE ""cliente"" "& "SET ""cliente"".""saldo_actual"" =" & "
""cliente"".""saldo_actual"" + " & 1000 & " WHERE
 ""cliente"".""id_cliente"" =" & 1
oRes=oStat.ExecuteQuery(sSQL)
End Sub
Also my original macro works, but the problem is it only works if manually
SETTING saldo_actual field to 0 previously. That is my macro works, now my
problem is that I can not put defaults to 0 to saldo_actual field. As I had
said in my previous mail, I put in value If required, I deleted all records
from the cliente table and have even removed all relationships with other
tables, just do not let me, I can not just save the changes made and the
cursor is just saldo_actual field.
Regards,
Yessica