Le 10/02/2013 21:21, Rob Weir a écrit :
Did you not notice the title of this thread? Has it entirely escaped
you that we're talking about 0^0 here?  If you want to start another
threat about extensions, then go ahead and I will comment there.  But
anyone of the intelligence of a grapefruit would not find it strange
that I am discussing only 0^0 in this thread.

And have you read my previous message?
I don't understand why there is almost nothing aired when there are talks about
breaking the compatibility of ALL the extensions because of a minor issue. And
here you're challenging a change that will affect very few users.

You told in your first message that you were concerned that the change would
break the backward compatibility.
But are you not concerned by all the users having their extensions deactivated
by a minor API change???

There is your other message: