I just noticed that the LanguageTool extension(1) have some problems on
both, the latest builds from the build bot and the one layer build from
Jürgen, but it works without issues on 3.4.1 so it's not a problem with the
extension but with AOO.

To test the problem, after installing the extension and restarting AOO type
some text with grammar errors like a repeated word. The grammar error will
be underlined with a blue wavy line on all versions, but if you right click
on it you'll get suggestions only on 3.4.1, not on the 4.0 dev builds.
Running the full spell and grammar check (F7) will work, only the context
menu have problems and only for grammar errors: a right click over a spell
error will show suggestions.

I'm testing the 64 bits Linux builds.

I did not fill an issue yet because I'm not sure which product do I need to
use (extensions, Writer, lingucomponent, other?)

(1) http://languagetool.org/

Regards
Ricardo