A quick update.  As of last night we're now at 55,155,204 downloads of AOO 3.4.

To put it in perspective Instagram reports that they have 100 million
users, and Facebook thought they were worth $1 billion (US).

Of course, we are free and always will be.  As Warren Buffet said,
"Cost is what you pay; value is what you receive".  We're providing a
lot of value.

I don't think it is worth the time to do a blog post, etc.  It is not
news any more.  But maybe at 10 million download intervals, or 75
million or something like that, we announce more broadly?

Regards,

-Rob