Am 07/16/2013 07:28 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Dave Fisher<dave2w...@comcast.net>  wrote:
Putting on my Apache Member Hat. I do have an issue with skipping a re-vote.

OK.  I did say, "If there are no objections..".   It sounds like there
are some concerns, so let's just run the full ceremony run through.

It may be possible to wrap the voting up by the end of the week, but
it will be better (for press coverage) to have the announcement occur
next Monday than at the end of the week.  If we aim for Monday that,
hopefully, will give everyone ample time for the vote as well as
post-vote activities.

Sounds good, also an announcement on Tuesday would be not too bad (in case).

Should be enough time for finalizing things like upload to SF, mirror distribution, release notes, blog post, annoucement, DL website tests, etc.

Marcus

PMC members are checking signatures and checksums? And we are verifying that
the source tag matches the RC for source? These are guaranteed to change with
the re-spin.

Let's not make a big deal out of our quality process and then skip a REQUIRED
part of the Foundation's process.

Thanks,
Dave