Please disable the DRAG AND DROP (probably called a feature but it's really a
bug), or put in an option to disable it.
I've just noticed that I've ruined a spreadsheet that's taken years to produce
with data recorded in it daily.

Today I've found it's now all crap, useless, irreparable, a total waste of some
7 years work and research!
Why didn't I create backups? I did, but the unadulterated ones are (before
using open office calc)  now well over a year old, so all the data entered
since then is lost or patchy/intermittent at best; all the continuity is gone!
Thanks for that!   Seven years of work destroyed because someone didn't have
the brains to disable this data ruining feature!

I have to revert to Microsoft where this evil feature can be disabled and start
work all over again. It really does go to show that there's a big difference
between professionally produced packages and something that's free or just
knocked up in someone's bedroom!

If you want to help your users, get someone to look at this abomination before
more work is irretrievably ruined.

This email and any files transmitted with it  are confidential
whom they are addressed.

If you receive this message in error, please notify:
andris.van...@multistate.co.uk