Hi,

we are sorry to hear that have this problems but we need some more
information to understand what exactly you have done and what's your
problem really is.

We are always interested to learn how the product or specific
functions/features are used by our users. But I can say that we are not
aware of this kind of problem until now.

It's your free choice to use whatever program you want but I can say
that open source software is often in same way developed as commercial
or proprietary software. But one difference is that open source is
transparent and you can review the code on your own if you are able to
do that :-)

And in general the best place for user questions and problems is either
the users@openoffice mailing list of the user forum (forum.openoffice.org).

Kind regards

Juergen