On 2013-08-11 1:27 AM janI wrote:
On 11 August 2013 00:40, Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Shouldn't you discuss this on the forum to see what the forum users want?
Previous changes were discussed there, not imposed from outside the forum.

I agree that is should be discussed on the forum, and now that is has been
announced on the list I hope it will be discussed.

I haven't seen anyone starting a thread on the forum asking for input about
changes to the header.

  But please remember all decisions are made on the mailling list in accordance with the
"apache way"
therefore we need to discuss it on the list as well.

Did I suggest otherwise?
Where was the discussion about changing the header before designs were uploaded? Here was the original post on this subject: "I wonder why the header is not the 'official' logo of AOO. I generated a couple of headers using the SVG logo typeset and colors, choose which one to use." Is that the Apache way?

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese