Hi
so i wanted to upgrade my OpenOffice from 3.31 to 4.0. I landed on the following url: http://www.openoffice.org/download/ . There are 3 main things on that page: share via facebook/twitter/googlePlus, browse addons, browse templates. But I don't want any of theese, I just want to download the installer. there is no easy-to-find link to do so. I suppose it shows up after i share it on FB/etc, bot I dont't have any account on any of them. Even if I had an account, why would you force me to share such an information?

the "download page" without the actual download link makes no sense, I hope you fix this...

regards,
mike