On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:10:09 +0200
Michał Mulawa <mic...@o2.pl> wrote:

> W dniu 2013-08-19 11:23, Rory O'Farrell pisze:
> > On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:53:32 +0200
> > Michał Mulawa <mic...@o2.pl> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi
> >> so i wanted to upgrade my OpenOffice from 3.31 to 4.0. I landed on the
> >> following url: http://www.openoffice.org/download/ . There are 3 main
> >> things on that page: share via facebook/twitter/googlePlus, browse
> >> addons, browse templates. But I don't want any of theese, I just want to
> >> download the installer. there is no easy-to-find link to do so. I
> >> suppose it shows up after i share it on FB/etc, bot I dont't have any
> >> account on any of them. Even if I had an account, why would you force me
> >> to share such an information?
> >>
> >> the "download page" without the actual download link makes no sense, I
> >> hope you fix this...
> >>

> >> regards,
> >> mike
> >>
> > Try it again - the site was undergoing extensive maintenance and upgrade.
> > If it  doesn't work you need to clear your browser cache.
> >
> I followed your advice, and cleared the cache. Still the same - check
> out the attached screenshot. I am using FF 23.0.1.

Later posts to this thread have suggested it may be a Java problem on your
computer, which you may or may not wish to settle/install. This URL ought take
you direct to a more complex download page, where yu can select the exact
operating system version and language you require.
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>