Am 08/20/2013 10:13 AM, schrieb Michał Mulawa:
W dniu 2013-08-19 20:36, Marcus (OOo) pisze:
Thanks a lot for your data.

The problem was that Polish is no supported language for the AOO 4.0
release. However, it was tried to assemble a download link with
LANG_ISO = "pl". This wasn't working and therefore the error.

This should be fixed now. You should see the green download box. When
clicking you will be redirected to the native language webpage where
you can download AOO 3.4.1.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Marcus