Sirs,

I was given a present of a laptop last September and have since that time
been trying to come to terms with being able to use Open Office properly.

I might add that I have been using computing systems since the early 1980's
and, would you believe, this one has me completely "stumped".  I have never
had any tuition given to me, no books to refer to (bookshops are unaware of
your system at all), so I must unfortunately have to come to your goodselves
to ask the question, "How on earth do I use your system?"

I look forward to receiving your reply pronto, as I really want to get back
to using it, instead of having to use my husband's computer when he is not
using it!

Thanks a million - Doreen Suckling