Am 09/09/2013 09:29 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
janI wrote:
On Sep 9, 2013 6:17 AM, "Daniel Shahaf" wrote:
I don't know what topics you guys are looking for a place
to discuss, so I can't say whether a private list or a public list would
better meet your needs.
I have nothing against such a list, but it was not needed while I
coordinated vm-team. I prefer direct mail for that purpose.

I would find it handy to have an alias. Indeed, it makes it easier to
have incident reports more visible than now (in the dev list traffic).

An alias is also nice to have for internal discussions within the team,
since already with 4-5 team members it's just easier to use an alias.

+1, as a single point of contact it's the optimal way to reach the admins.

Marcus

But I'm really thinking of just an alias that forwards mail, not a
public or private mailing list. For example, how does
aoo-bugzilla-ad...@apache.org work? Maybe that one is a model we could
follow.

such a request should come from the admins, if wanted.

Makes sense. We may want to get the proposal about structuring admins
approved before preparing specific tools.

Regards,
Andrea.