Hi,

update notification of AOO 4.0.1 for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3.0, AOO 3.4.1 and AOO 4.0.0 instances is active.

Please report, if you observe any misfunction - Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.

Hi,

forgive me for writing in English, but this post goes to several native
language mailing lists and to dev@o.a.o and l10n@o.a.o.

I am currently preparing the update of the XML feeds for our product
update notification service for former OpenOffice versions (3.2.0,
3.2.1, 3.3.0, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 4.0.0) in order to enable the notification
about new version 4.0.1

For most of the languages the user is directed by the update
notification to our main download side [1].
For the following languages the user is directed to the corresponding
native languages page:
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
- Dutch
- French
- German
- Italian
- Japanese
- Slovak
- Spanish

IMPORTANT:
Please drop me a short note, when the corresponding native langauge
pages has been updated after version 4.0.1 has been released
OR
drop me a short note, when no update to the native language page is needed.

When I have collected the replies for all the above mentioned languages
I will enable the product update notification for version 4.0.1

BTW, if for your languages the user shall also be directed to a
corresponding native languages pages, then let me know this page. I will
include it in the update XML feeds.

[1] www.openoffice.org/download

Thanks in advance for your replies and help.

Best regards, Oliver.