Am 10/02/2013 11:21 PM, schrieb FR web forum:
So, there is no separate webpage needed. However, there is an additional
webpage to tell the user how to use checksums:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums.html
Thanks but this page and followings are not localized.
Difficult for french users to understand the process.
So I think that I will create our own page.

Sure, I would see the main download area as providing a kind of "basic service". If you see something larger is missing like translations, then it's better to copy & paste the content and to add/modify as needed to the localized websites.

Marcus