On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:06:31 -0400
Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> For those who do not know who Kim Komando is, she hosts a rather successful
> radio talk show dealing with digital consumer products.
>
> This last weekend's show included a call in about speech recognition and
> OpenOffice, and the Nexus 7.
>
> The host explained that they would be putting up a quick tutorial on their
> website, www.komando.com/ , showing hot to hook this up on the Nexus 7.
>
> So - does AOO actually run on a Nexus 7, I really don't know and if their
> is any known problems does anyone happen to have a contact with the show so
> that we could help them put this together.

There is a version at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice

I installed this on my Nexus 7 some weeks ago; as far as I have  tried, it
works. But as my interest is writing I prefer to write/edit on a real
laptop/desktop, so haven't progressed very far with this version.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>