Am 11/02/2013 06:11 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

On Nov 1, 2013, at 1:50 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

Am 11/01/2013 08:44 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus (OOo) ha scritto:
Up to today I don't know of a single case were this led to a
misunderstanding.

Yes, but up to now we haven't sent it to some dozen millions non-English
speaking users through update notices... Note that this is not the page
describing the End-of-life; it is the landing page where people will be
pointed at by a message (in OpenOffice) telling there that an update for
OpenOffice is available. This is why I prefer that we actually talk
about upgrades in the title.

Ah, I haven't noticed that it's the eol-nl you meant. Of course there it should
be most understandable as possible.

Sorry for the noise.

I don't think this is noise, but instead there is a good idea here.

Instead of writing End-of-life we should use the term EOL and then we define it.

You mean, to guide the users into the direction we would like that they understand it. Right?

Sounds like a good idea.

Marcus