I just updated the 4.1 planning wiki[1]:
(1) I added the section of "Proposed Release Schedule", including the beta.
But I left most of the milestones <TBD>.
(2) I created a wiki page of "AOO Feature Enhancement Backlog"[2], and left
only those active items (per my reading from the dev list) in 4.1, but
moved the rest to this backlog.

  Any comments are welcome!

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Planning