Am 11/14/2013 03:30 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:08 PM, janI<j...@apache.org>  wrote:
On 13 November 2013 20:28, Rob Weir<robw...@apache.org>  wrote:

This will be something to post after Steve merges the code intro the
trunk, which I understand will be soon:

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_4_1_to

Does anyone have anything else to add?  A quote from an assistive
technology vendor or accessibility expert would be good.

Having learned from the experience with the sidebar, I think it would be
correct to add that we (of course) make these new features available to
other office packages. I for one still get a bit upset, thinking how the
sidebar was announced in other packages, before we released it.

I've updated the draft here:

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_4_1_to

Thanks, great text.

Marcus