Hi Carol, thanks for your reporting!

I cannot reproduce the issue you report, to make us on the same page, could
you please list the steps in sequence, as well as screenshots if necessary?
Which is the window keep coming up and wont stop (Recovery2.jpg,
Recovery3.jpg, Recovery4.jpg or any else)? If possible, could you please
send me the file you encounter problem? Thanks.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:13 AM, carol lamb <tlcl...@outlook.com> wrote:

> hello.  I tried to save something and it said openoffice crashed and doc’s
> will be saved.  I restarted my comp b/c the windows saying start recovery,
> then it is recovered push okay.  I said ok and the windows keep coming up
> and wont stop.  I tried to delete the page I was saving and it wont let me,
> saying it is open & to close it!!!  help please! thanx, carol
>

> Sent from Windows Mail

Yu Zhen