On 26/12/2013 jan i wrote:
@andrea, @sebb, please have a look in certificate manager/servers, and
check is wiki.openoffice.org is there, if its in there please tell me in
which group?

On one browser where I can reproduce the amusing pattern "wiki works" / "forum doesn't", the certificate manager contains the
*.apache.org certificate for openoffice.org:443
(which is probably irrelevant) but nothing for wiki.openoffice.org or forum.openoffice.org. And it accepts wiki (seeing the correct *.openoffice.org certificate) but refuses forum (seeing the mismatching *.apache.org certificate).

I don't know if wget caches information, but I tried creating a new user on a machine that had the problem and I confirm I can reproduce the same behavior as in JIRA (both sites failing with wget due to *.apache.org certificate). On the same machine, curl does not complain (but I don't know if it usually does).

Regards,
  Andrea.