On 28/10/2013 Donald Whytock wrote:
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM, MD Otley wrote:
The "Other FAQ" page ( http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/faq-other.html)
needs to be updated. ...
Navigating through the main site, one can find FAQ pages in the
documentation wiki at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ
These are also a work in progress, but are likely to be more current.

I've now added a short note to all those pages redirecting users to the FAQ on the wiki. Naming aside, this content is outdated in most cases (I mean, most of it was already outdated in 2008, the move to Apache just made it more outdated).

So I've not removed the pages since existing links and search engines will still lead there, but the resource we should keep up-to-date is the one on the wiki.

Regards,
  Andrea.