On 23.01.2014 15:31, Rob Weir wrote:
I've noticed a few questions recently about getting a Windows build
environment set up.  I'm not the world's greatest expert on this, but
I was able to get a build running. If I can do it, then anyone can do
it ;-)

This was on a Windows 7 32-bit system, a clean OS install, with all
current Windows patches.  No VC++ installed, just the free SDK.

Here are the commands I used, after installing the pre-req's:

--------------------------------------

  autoconf

SDK_PATH="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.0"

SourceMain=`pwd`

./configure --with-frame-home="$SDK_PATH" --with-psdk-home="$SDK_PATH"
--with-midl-path="$SDK_PATH/bin" --with-directx-home="C:/Program
Files/Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)"
--with-ant-home="/cygdrive/c/ant"
--with-dmake-url="http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2";
--with-epm-url="http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz";
--enable-pch --disable-atl --disable-activex  --disable-binfilter
--without-junit

You don't need --disable-binfilter anymore, binfilter has been removed.
You also don't need --with-epm-url, epm is a *nix tool.
Better use --with-nsis-path to create the EXE installer.
Add --enable-category-b and --enable-bundled-dictionaries if you want the full feature set of OpenOffice.

-Andre

./bootstrap

source winenv.set.sh

cd instsetoo_native/