On 2/8/14 8:33 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 01/30/2014 10:52 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
>> Am 01/30/2014 08:38 AM, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
>>> Hi Markus,
>>>
>>> below you find the output of my iMac running Mac OS X 10.7
>>
>> thanks for the 10.7 data. At least here I can do some scripting changes.
>>
>>> From my point of view it should be assured that Mac users running Mac
>>> OS X 10.6 or earlier are _not_ directed to a download of AOO 4.1.
>>> Instead they should be directed to AOO 4.0.1 together with a note saying
>>> that AOO 4.1 needs Mac OS X version 10.7 or later.
>>
>> This depends on when 4.0.1 will be available in the archive. So, let's
>> see what will be possible.
>>
>> Nevetheless, as I don't know if older and newer browsers than 10.7
>> identifying itself in the same way, I need more data.
>>
>> @Oliver: Can you help me here, too?
>
> @Oliver and all Mac users:
>
> I've finished a first test. Please have a look:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/index.html

the first thing I see is "OS X 32-bit Intel (dmg)" which is wrong for 4.1

> If you see problems, please tell me the data from the analyze webpage:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/analyze.html

Here are the results on my 10.7 system, nothing for 64 bit

Browser variables       Values
navigator.appCodeName   Mozilla
navigator.appName       Netscape
navigator.appVersion    5.0 (Macintosh)
navigator.platform      MacIntel
navigator.oscpu         Intel Mac OS X 10.7
navigator.cpuClass      undefined
navigator.product       Gecko
navigator.productSub    20100101
navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language      en-US
navigator.browserLanguage       undefined
navigator.userLanguage  undefined
navigator.systemLanguage        undefined
navigator.userAgent     Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7;
rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
JavaScript functions/variables  Values
Language name   English (US)
Language ISO code       en-US
Language array data     en-US,English (US),English
(US),y,http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
Release matrix platform position        8
Release matrix platform array data
Mac_x86_install,y,163,Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg
UI platform name        OS X 32-bit Intel (DMG)
URL platform name       Mac_x86_install
Old platform    false
File name       Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg
File extension  .dmg
File size       163
Download file link
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.0/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg/download