Hi Jürgen,
Hi all,

Anybody can propose things and we can discuss it.

> For IBM we have clear priority for the future and that is OOXML and we will
> propose and discuss details soon. But I hope others have ideas as well ...

By Educoo, we are thinking about a mechanism to change the profile "on the
fly" by taking advantage of the speed of the current launch of AOO (many
thanks for that).
The idea would be to can install, in the same version of AOO, some
predefined profiles,  adapted to different levels of users (children,
adolescents, adults, seniors, etc. ) so that the user can switch between
them and can use the more adapted for him. OK, that's not a revolution, but
that would allow a teacher to adapt to the age of the students of his
classroom, for example.

A+
--
gw