Am 06/27/2014 12:33 AM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Kay Schenk<kay.sch...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Due to recent changes in our download javascript programming, the older
download script on many of the native language web areas was no longer
functioning.

After noticing this change, some of these areas were recently retooled by
volunteers, but most had lost the download box generated by the old
download scripting. The areas which were affected were the following native
language sites: cs, de, es, fr, gl, he, nl, pt, pt-br, sk, tr, zh-cn.

Two others that need fixing:

1) eu-test  --- this is the Basque translation, work-in-progress.

I think this should be taken over from the "progresser". Of course I can help if needed.

2) xx -- this is the packaged content from the website that we use to
translate the others

I've updated this.

In the future it would be great if we could keep the "xx" version up
to date.  That will make it easier to merge it into the NL versions.

Right, I'll try to think about this.

Marcus

Currently, from the list above, the "he" and "zh-cn" sites remain to be
fixed, hopefully by volunteers from those areas.

In fixing the remaining sites in the  list, Google translate services were
used  to fill in the blanks on some needed strings. So, even though the
download areas now function correctly we need help with verifying the
language that was used on the download pages for these areas.

We have several native language areas which have their own download process
and were not affected by recent changes.

And, we have many other native language areas for which we now distribute
binaries but can only be redirected to the  main English download page
because the download information that was maintained at these sites was no
longer valid. The following native language areas could use some help in
making the downloads for them more friendly to the native language users:
hi, km, ko, ru,sl, sr, sv, ta, th, vi. zh-tw. Links to these native
language sites can be found by using the following link:

http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html

Information on how to help with Apache OpenOffice's native language process
can be found on the project's native language page:

http://openoffice.apache.org/native-lang.html

Please forward this message as you see fit.