Dňa 14.11.2014 o 00:10 Andrea Pescetti napísal(a):
On 13/11/2014 Michal Hriň wrote:
I made very simple patch.
http://people.apache.org/~hrin/dejavu/

Looks quite correct. The normal way would be to open an issue of type
PATCH and attach your patch. Make just one .patch file, obtained with
svn diff or git diff. And don't forget to send the link here to connect
it to this discussion.

Thanks! I tried to avoid to download whole trunk. I tried this on release because I want to know if the build is my problem or others. svn diff can't be made without svn co, right? But this is my problem.

Please review, and feel free to add it to trunk if it will be good.
And add comments if I'm doing something wrong.

I didn't test it yet, but I would only double-check that replacing the
ZIP file with a tar.gz archive does not require other changes. The rest
looks good.

Yop, :) sorry. I overseen the same file, but in .zip archive. I may change it.

It is a update of external package :)

And here is a problem, but it doesn't depend on you. Policy so far has
been: we download build-time dependencies from the Extensions site and
from Apache Extras. If Apache Extras (currently part of Google Code) do
not allow us to upload files any longer, then this is the first
occurrence of a problem that we have largely anticipated but not solved
yet. This shouldn't stop us from updating libraries, but for sure we
(the entire Apache Foundation, not OpenOffice only) must find a viable
replacement before the next release.

Regards,
   Andrea.