On 2014-11-24, 3:31 PM Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Rory O'Farrell wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:02:58 +0100Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
Also, some
Automated posts on Forum admin go to private @oo.a.o
I can't confirm this. I've never seen a message/notification from the
forum to the private list.
The small number of matters that are discussed off-list are
supposedly sent to the private list. There are very few;
the last one was on 28 October 2014.

Strange. Can we agree on what we mean by "the private list"? To me, the private list is priv...@openoffice.apache.org ; it didn't receive any messages related to the forum on or around 28 Oct 2014. Do you mean another private list, at a different address? Or are you assuming that someone acts as a liaison between some private forum within the English forum and the private list? Anyway, I confirm that I haven't seen conversation on the forum governance on the private list for months.

Regards,
  Andrea.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese