        HTTP/1.1 200 OK
        Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 18:02:51 GMT
        Server: ATS/3.2.0

contains=wikiaooLoggedOut;string-contains=forceHTTPS;string-contains=wikiaoo_session;string-
            contains=wikiaooLanguageSelectorLanguage
        Cache-Control: s-maxage=18000, must-revalidate, max-age=0
        Last-Modified: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 13:02:51 GMT
        Age: 0
        Via: http/1.1 ooo-wiki2-vm.apache.org (ApacheTrafficServer/3.2.0)
        Via: 1.1 wiki.openoffice.org
        Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
        Connection: Keep-Alive
        Transfer-Encoding: chunked

        <!DOCTYPE html>
        <head>

It is unfortunate that lang=en is specified, but that should not matter for the
handling of UTF-8.

I suspect that this is a compression problem.  Either the file is not being
compressed, so decompression produces a mess, or there is some weirdness around
the forcing of https.

 - Dennis