        HTTP/1.1 200 OK
        Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 19:33:33 GMT
        Server: ATS/3.2.0
        Age: 0
        Via: http/1.1 ooo-wiki2-vm.apache.org (ApacheTrafficServer/3.2.0)
        Via: 1.1 wiki.openoffice.org
        Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
        Connection: Keep-Alive
        Transfer-Encoding: chunked

        <!DOCTYPE html>
        <head>
Apache OpenOffice Wiki</title>
        [ ... ]

Note the absence of the Content-Encoding header entry that comes from the
problematic page, below.

It would be great if Content-language were correct along with the <html> lang
attribute, but that is not so serious.

 - Dennis