I also just received one.

I've also received a warning from the user list a few days ago.

Since I'm using gmail as my provider, I'm not sure how to respond to the
warning, gmail admins should be receiving this warning if their service
is failing.

This email account is only used to subscribe to the openoffice and
libreoffice mailing lists, nothing else.

Why the warning? How to resolve things?

Thanks,
Lee