Subject:        Warning from dev@openoffice.apache.org
Date:   27 Dec 2014 16:28:17 -0000
From:   dev-h...@openoffice.apache.org
To:     emanuel...@gmail.com

dev@openoffice.apache.org mailing list.

at dev-ow...@openoffice.apache.org.

Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <dev-get.123_...@openoffice.apache.org>

send a short message to: