On 01/18/2015 01:46 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Yuri Dario <mc6...@mclink.it> wrote:

This will have the positive side effect of removing all platform code
from VCL since OS/2, Windows, *unix have QT ports.

This will add one more layer inside operations, since QT will map to
underlyng native API, but I don't think this will hurt performances
for modern computers.

This would still not solve the issue of portability to mobile platforms,
which JavaFX / OpenJFX with its CSS-based approach does.

https://blogs.oracle.com/jfxprg/entry/ipack_the_ios_application_packager
http://www.slideshare.net/steveonjava/openjfx-on-android-and-devices

...Just saying. In any case, the more approaches the better. I´d say all
possible technical solutions should be explored and encouraged... and then
see how far it´s possible to get with each.

FC

At supports mobile platforms.

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/supported-platforms.html

No comment on feasibility.