On 19/01/2015 Raphael Bircher wrote:
Unfortunaly I have to leave now. I was also one of the Facebook Admins,
I will kick myself out today.

Hello Raphael, thank you for everything you did. It is a surprise that you must leave. Just please make sure, before leaving the Facebook admin role, that the other administrators know it and are ready to step in: otherwise we will look for a new Facebook admin if needed. I'll be in contact with you for technical details about your resignation (there is an ongoing vote on this list, so if you want to resign it's better that you wait until next week). And see you soon!

Andrea.