Am 01/19/2015 08:56 AM, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
To be honest, I hate to write this mail. I don't like to left the
OpenOffice Community. Everyone who knows me, knows that I have invested
a load of time in this project. I was a part since nine years.
Unfortunaly I have to leave now. I was also one of the Facebook Admins,
I will kick myself out today.

I like to say thank you to you all and wish you all the best for the
future.

In the heart I will stay a Apache!

it's sad to see you leave as long-term OpenOffice supporter. For me the decision comes a bit suddently, so I hope it's well deliberated.

I wish you all the best for your future.

Marcus