Before improving the messages and taking another run at the Java explanation on
the web site, I ran more tests to be certain I knew the circumstances for one
of the messages that is tied to SQL Exceptions.

One thing I noticed (which was useful for seeing how the different messages
arise) is that the default embedded database produced by OpenOffice Base is
HSQLDB, which is 100% Java-required.

According to the HSQLDB site, there was collaboration on upgrading the version
of HSQLDB, <http://hsqldb.org/web/openoffice.html>.  That's from November 2011
though.

I have three questions:

 1. What happened with regard to the improvements with regard to the version of
HSQLDB used?
 2. What happened with regard to being able to make an HSQLDB for local use but
external to the .ODB file?
 3. Is there any effort at any stage of development to use a local but
non-Java-requiring database?

This isn't going to matter with regard to immediately cleaning up the messages
and the explanation on the web site.  I'm just curious because Base is a place
that might have some relatively isolatable maintenance work (or maybe not).

 - Dennis