From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 09:36
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: annotations to [Issue 4914] "normal" view option needed

[ ... ]

Yes, I did indeed set this to "fixed", and really I still don't
understand why untoggling all views therefore producing just raw but
formatted text doesn't provide what is asked for here. Maybe screen
attachments to the issue would from other word processors that perform
the needed function would help.