Am 02/23/2015 11:10 AM, schrieb Michal Hri:
Dňa nedeľa, 22. február 2015 22:10 ,Andrea Pescetti<pesce...@apache.org>
napísal:
Marcus wrote:
now the main and download webpage will be loaded via HTTPS only.

Thanks Marcus, I confirm that https://www.openoffice.org now doesn't
give either the "HTTP components" warning or the "identity information"
warning any longer. So everything works for me with HTTPS.

<hrin>

Tested in hurry, for me, Google Chrome on Windows gives me notice that not all
components on main and download page are secure.

(the certificate isn t green, but gray, after click on it, gived me this info,
yo know)

</hrin>

Of course, http://www.openoffice.org/ continues to work normally via HTTP.

good hint. The links outside of the normal content had still HTTP.

Marcus