Hi all,

The presentation has been successfull. The audience was very interested and
impressed by the sidebar, the portability of AOO (use on usb key) and the
possibility to increase its functions by adding extensions. The only regret
expressed is the interface which is a little out of fashion. Curiously, the
question of the interoperability seemed not to be a big problem, perhaps
because MS Office can now use the ODF format.

Regards
--
gw