Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your quick response.

Actually i have a openOffice template in doc or in odt format that may
contains some text, images and tables. There will be some marker in that
doc which i need to replace dynamically for different users using
openOffice SDK.

For text markers i have achieved this task using user fields. In the same
way for images i am thinking to have a dummy images in my doc, so that i
can change that dummy images with a particular user image at runtime.

For this , i am thinking to achieve this task using bookmark, but i am not
sure weather we can fill any bookmark with some image or not.

Please guide me , how can i achieve this.

PS: i am using openoffice sdk for this.

Regards,
Purushottam