Hello There Developers:

I came across a problem that I want to bring to your attention.

I was using the Spreadsheet program “calcs”. When I sorted the data based the
date order it did the sorting, but kept the formulae with “Absolute” values of
cell references in formulae, thus resulting in the sorted data making reference
to irrelevant fields not related to “set” of data that it applies to.

Thus the set of data after sorting contains unrelated data from other sets not
that belongs to family in the “set”. In other words the formulae make
references to unrelated fields from other “sets” or “rows”.

Please looking to this matter as many users use the spreadsheets and sort the
data as and when needed. You do not want them to make presentations with sorted
data containing unrelated elements of data in the sets.

Thank you.

I am glad for having to this opportunity to give you this feed back.

Best regards.

K. Easwara Chandran

Sent from Windows Mail